Flying back to school?
Here are 8 things you need to know!
1. Save time and money on student flights with an Air Canada student travel pass.
3. Travelling with a laptop? Remember to take your laptop out of its case when going through CATSA screening.
4. Come early to EIA! Labour Day weekend is one of our busiest times. Arrive early so you have time to enjoy over 61 shops and services. Join EIA rewards for your chance to win monthly flight prizes, save on parking, get shopping and dining perks plus premium high-speed Wi-Fi.
5. Got your bags packed? Check your airline’s baggage policy and prepay any fees so you can breeze through check-in quickly with no surprises.
6. Pack smart! CATSA has the perfect learning tool to kick off your school year travel.
7. Check out budget travel options with NewLeaf travel, with non-stop flights to Hamilton, Kamloops, Abbotsford, and Winnipeg.