A safe airport – it’s in all of our hands
Keeping your international airport safe and secure every day is what drives everything we do at Edmonton International Airport (EIA) – from the moment you check in to the moment you board. Inside the terminal, outside in parking or on the grounds – we want everyone to be and feel safe.
Ensuring everyone is safe at EIA is a goal everyone shares. As a passenger, your actions are just as important as how we at EIA are trained to work safely for you and for each other.
You can help:
- Be aware of yourself in relation to others
- Move efficiently without rushing
- Follow directions, whether from EIA staff or posted signs
- Respect others (passengers and employees)
- If you notice anything that could be unsafe – whether it’s a spill on a floor or a piece of luggage left unattended – tell an EIA employee immediately.
Together, we will continue making EIA a safe airport every day.
A message from the EIA Public Safety Program.
Public Safety Contact Information
Phone: 780 890 8999