Fly non-stop from Edmonton on Saturday, February 2, and return home on Sunday, February 11.
To book, contact your local travel agent or call Celebrity Cruises at 1 888 776 1155.
- Seven night Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard Celebrity Equinox
- Exclusive round-trip flight from Edmonton to West Palm Beach, FL
- One night pre-cruise stay and one night post-cruise stay at the Marriott West Palm Beach
- Classic beverage package for two! (value of $600 per person)
- Service gratuities & taxes included
- All ground transfers in Florida
- 3rd/4th guests receive a 40-minute internet package & unlimited non-alcoholic package
- Complimentary parking at Easy Parkade or Value Park
Explore three destinations in the Caribbean when you board the Celebrity Equinox!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Phillipsburg, St. Maartin
St. Kitts and Nevis
Why choose a cruise? Our own rewards team leader, Cindy, answers that question:
- It’s a floating, five star hotel! Most ships are a destination themselves and have amazing spaces, art, shopping, pools, gyms, kids’ clubs and more, with lots to explore and experience.
- Multiple vacations in one. Visit more than one destination without multiple flights – usually at least three depending on the length of the cruise.
- Destinations are typically a full day – enough to determine if you want to go back or spend a whole week there – or if a day was enough! There are many excursions with different levels of activity and thrill seeking and you can book it through your cruise line or go local and do it yourself, or just step off the ship and explore.
- Multiple dining spots and bars to visit. Depending on the size of the all-inclusive resort, there may be limited options, and they might not all be great. On every cruise I have been on, there is always at least 5-6 dining options and multiple quick serve options, plus many entertainment venues and bars where you can grab a bite too, plus room service.
- Really, REALLY excellent food! There is an emphasis on quality, excellence and cleanliness that you may not get in some areas of the world and some resorts.
- Entertainment – most shows are first rate, Broadway-style productions – and there is never a fee for these!
- Cruising is not snoozing. Be as busy or as lazy as you want – activities are everywhere or just sit by the pool or find a deck chair and watch the ocean go by.
- Value and Convenience. You can often get your drinks included in your price. The Celebrity one is also excellent for value and non-stop flights (you can’t get a non-stop flight to Florida from Edmonton usually), pre-cruise accommodations, transfers and even parkade parking at the airport!
- Relaxation. There is something about being on a ship that is a luxury feeling; the motion of the ocean, the sunsets, the overall experience is something you have to try at least once. You’ll be hooked!
- Service. There is a standard of service that you don’t get anywhere else I have travelled that is nothing less than exceptional and genuine. It creates a feeling of being pampered that is hard to find and is typically super personalized based on your needs – from dining to cabin staff to entertainment.
Call 1 888 776 1155 to book this great deal now, for February 2 departure.
Join EIA rewards by January 15 for a chance to win this all-inclusive cruise vacation for two, including your non-stop flights from Edmonton, with Celebrity Cruises.
How to redeem your parking at Easy Parkade or Value Park:
- You do not need to book in advance!
- Arrive at the lot and take a ticket by pushing the button at the entrance gate. Make sure you keep this ticket.
- When you check-in for your flight, ask for your parking voucher.
- Have a fantastic holiday!
- Return back to the parkade and retrieve your vehicle.
- When exiting the lot, place your original ticket into the machine.
- Once the total appears on the screen, insert the parking voucher to pay.
- The gate will open.